by Tara Helman
Ahhhhh – when you walk into a home with steeping Pumpkin Spice Tea by Tea Forte,you’re instantly transported into the Autumn holiday spirit! Few things are as closely associated with the joys of autumn as a steaming cup of tea spiced with cinnamon, ginger and clove. Added to organic black tea leaves, the recipe culminates in the perfect blend of autumnal flavors.
This year’s Petite Presentation Box design is a modern take on a classic fall blend. Each box contains 10 USDA Organic and Kosher Certified pyramid tea infusers. At just $22, Pumpkin Spiced Tea by Tea Forte is the ideal gift your your Thanksgiving host or hostess!
The iconic tea is delicious on its own or in a variety of holiday recipes, such as a creamy Pumpkin Spice Latte or in a cocktail – like a Pumpkin Spice Manhattan! See the following recipes to add to your Autumn and holiday menus…
Pumpkin Spice Hot Latte
Recipe by: Tea Forté
- 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice Pyramid Infuser
- 4 oz boiling water
- 1/4 tsp Amber Tea Sugar, or to taste
- 4 oz heated milk with froth
- whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Unwrap infuser and place in a mug. Pour the boiling water over the infuser and steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir well until dissolved.
- Top with heated milk and froth. Garnish with whipped cream, a dash of pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon sticks. Curl up and enjoy!
Yields: One 10 oz serving
Pumpkin Spice Manhattan Cocktail
Recipe by: Tea Forté
- 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice tea infuser
- 1 oz boiling water
- 2 oz quality bourbon, such as Makers or Knob Creek
- ½ tsp agave syrup
- 1 dash of orange bitters (Optional)
- 1-2 Italian cherries, such as Luxardo, for garnish
- Steep 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice pyramid infuser with 1 oz of boiling water for 5-8 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Stir or shake the cooled tea liquid, bourbon, bitters and agave syrup.
- Serve on the rocks, or in a martini glass. Garnish with cherries.
Yields: 1 cocktail
For more information about Tea Forté or to purchase Pumpkin Spice pyramid tea infusers, visit www.TeaForte.com. Cheers!